Consistent, insightful content is vital for filling your lead generation funnel, but it’s a bear to manage if you don’t love to write. I can help you fill out both your and your client’s editorial calendars on a reliable deadline using SEO best practices and the organizational powerhouse Google Docs. Each post comes turnkey complete with several optimized title options, suggested meta data, creative-commons images, and SEO titles and headers.
As a ghostwriter, my work has appeared on such high-traffic websites as Wired, Fast Company, Online Marketing Institute, The Washington Post, Forbes, Chief Marketer, and more. I do not currently offer post placement services, but I can craft thought leadership-quality posts for placement by your team.
Read on for a small selection of bylined blog and feature article samples. Please click here to access a password-protected summary of my ghostwritten feature articles using the password SJG.
- How to Improve Lead Quality Using SEO, Mabbly
- The Pros and Cons of Hosting Live Social Media Events, Backbone Media
- 5 Facebook Updates Every B2C Small Business Needs to Make, Social Media Today
- Your 6-Month Plan for Building a Powerful Email Marketing List, Rick Whittington Consulting
- How to Determine the Best Social Media Platform for Your Business, YAHOO! Small Business
- 5 Burning Questions Answered: The 2013 Social Media Marketing Industry Report, Monster.Com
- Content Marketing for Marketing and Recruitment in Healthcare, YAHOO! Small Business
- 6 Things Small Businesses Should Tweet About, Business2Community
For a comprehensive look at white papers, website content, and blog content in the digital marketing niche, please click here.
HUMAN RESOURCES & RECRUITING
- How to Identify and Remove 5 Common Causes of Organizational Drag, Industry Dive
- Job Interview Dos and Don’ts for the Modern Day Job Hopper, Simply Hired
- 4 Reasons to Consider Hiring Veteran Candidates, Simply Hired
- How to Bomb a Sure Thing Interview, AOL Jobs
- How to Resign from Your Job Without Burning Any Bridges, Business Insider
- 4 Relationship Rules That Will Help You Fall In Love with Your Job, Chicago Tribune Business
- How a Job Can Be Like a Dysfunctional Relationship, AOL Jobs
- 5 Signs Your Office Is a Toxic Workplace (And What to Do About It), Career Attraction
- 4 Resume Tips for Teachers Transitioning Out of Teaching, YAHOO! Small Business
- Is Your Nonverbal Communication Sabotaging Your Career?, Career Meh
- How to Confidently Set and Raise Your Freelance Writing Rates, The Write Life
For a comprehensive look at white papers, website content, and blog content in the human resources and recruiting niche, please click here.
HEALTHCARE & HEALTHCARE MARKETING
- How to Recruit for the Top Three Healthcare Positions, Simply Hired
- HCA Healthcare Spotlight, Simply Hired
- Content Marketing for Marketing and Recruitment in Healthcare, YAHOO! Small Business through B2C
- 4 Healthcare Positions for People Who Don’t Like People, Simply Hired
- Work in Healthcare? These 5 Cities Want Your Application, Simply Hired
For a comprehensive look at white papers, website content, and blog content in the healthcare and healthcare marketing niche, please click here.
DATA ANALYTICS & TECHNOLOGY
- Four Ways to Create Secure Passwords in a Team Environment, Netwrix
- Big Data for Better, Faster Retail Banking Decisions, TIBCO Spotfire (Ghostwritten)
- Insight to Action: 4 Tips For Activating Your Social Data Intelligence, TrueVoice (Ghostwritten)
- 4 Effective Action Tips for Visualizing Social Data Analytics, TrueVoice (Ghostwritten)
- Social Data Intelligence 101: First Seek to Understand, TrueVoice (Ghostwritten)
- 3 Questions That Will Help You Unlock the True Potential of Your Social Data, TrueVoice (Ghostwritten)
- The Sprawling Social Data Intelligence Landscape in 2015, TrueVoice (Ghostwritten)
- The Hacked Home: Well-Connected or A Threat to Your Digital Security?, Kung Fu Security
- The Security Threat Lurking in your End-of-Use Equipment, YAHOO! Small Business Advisor
- What does PCI DSS have to do with ITAD?, The Data Center Journal
- Are You At Risk for a Spear Phishing Attack?, YAHOO! Small Business Advisor
For a comprehensive look at white papers, website content, and blog content in the data analytics and technology niche, please click here.