Healthcare and healthcare marketing content must walk a fine line between offering insightful and up-to-date medical expertise and protecting doctors and medical groups from liability.
As a healthcare and healthcare marketing writer, I have a combination of agency and real-world experience researching and writing about cutting edge nutritional science and preventative health. I’ve worked with website development agencies to help market their clients in the healthcare industry, and I’ve written to the healthcare and healthcare recruiting audience.
As a ghostwriter, my work has appeared on such high-traffic websites as Wired, Fast Company, Online Marketing Institute, The Washington Post, Forbes, Chief Marketer, and more.
Read on for a selection of samples of my writing in the healthcare technology and marketing space. Please click here and use the password SJG to access a password-protected summary of my ghostwritten feature articles.
- Four Chronic Diseases You Can Avoid with Preventative Health Care, PartnerMD (pending)
- 8 Ways to Take Control of Your Cardiovascular Health With Diet and Exercise, Chase Medical Research, Writing (click here to download unreleased draft)
- 5 Tools for Passing a HIPAA-HITECH Audit, Infinity Technologies, Writing (click here to download)
- How to Recruit for the Top Three Healthcare Positions, Simply Hired
- HCA Healthcare Spotlight, Simply Hired
- Content Marketing for Marketing and Recruitment in Healthcare, YAHOO! Small Business through B2C
- 4 Healthcare Positions for People Who Don’t Like People, Simply Hired
- Work in Healthcare? These 5 Cities Want Your Application, Simply Hired
- Southside Kidney Specialists, LLC, Copywriting, Research, Biographies, (http://southsidekidneyspecialists.com)