It’s hard to write with authority and personality, but that’s exactly what you need to do if you want your HR content to resonate with job seekers. Using up-to-date research and approachable language, I can help you craft thought leadership articles and white papers that inform, educate, and inspire your readers to take action.
Read on for a look at recent samples of my work in human resources writing for jobseekers or click here and use the password SJG to access a password-protected summary of my ghostwritten articles featured on Wired, Fast Company, and Forbes, Chief Marketer.
- The Millennial’s Guide to Dressing Up at Work, Simply Hired (PDF Download)
- This Is Why Just Working Harder Won’t Get You That Promotion, Fast Company, Glassdoor
- 3 Major Life Setbacks That Will Prepare You For A Comeback, Glassdoor
- Avoid a High-Stress Job By Asking These Three Questions, Glassdoor
- How to Fall In Love With Your Job All Over Again, Glassdoor
- Star Wars: Where Are They Working Now?, Simply Hired
- Job Interview Dos and Don’ts for the Modern Day Job Hopper, Simply Hired
- What to Do When You’re Jealous of Someone’s Job, Simply Hired
- How to Bomb a Sure Thing Interview, AOL Jobs
- How to Resign from Your Job Without Burning Any Bridges, Business Insider
- 4 Relationship Rules That Will Help You Fall In Love with Your Job, Chicago Tribune Business
- How a Job Can Be Like a Dysfunctional Relationship, AOL Jobs
- 5 Signs Your Office Is a Toxic Workplace (And What to Do About It), Career Attraction
- Is Nonverbal Communication Sabotaging Your Career?, Career Meh