My deep experience writing in the technology space doesn’t come with a background in technology; instead, I apply highly-effective research and communication skills to developing blog posts that speak to your target reader in a clear and logical voice. The result is highly technical information distilled into readable, sharable content.
On topics of technology and data, I combine the ghostwriting expertise of such high-traffic websites as Wired, Fast Company, and Forbes, Chief Marketer, with a personable and logical writing style. Working as part of a team or a solo contractor, I can help you craft and publish white papers, blog posts, and website copy that speaks directly to your target audience.
Read on for a selection of samples of my writing in the technology and data space. Please click here to access a password-protected summary of my ghostwritten feature articles using the password SJG.
- 5 Tools for Passing a HIPAA-HITECH Audit, Infinity Technologies (click here to download)
- Understanding Office 365: Is a Cloud Based Solution Right For Your Business?, Microsoft Office 365 (click here to download)
- Office 365 for Real Estate Agencies (Forthcoming 2016)
- Is IT Outsourcing Right for Your Business?, Infinity Technologies, (Forthcoming 2016)
- 2013 Corporate Regulations For Disposing of Your IT Assets, MPC (Company sold)
- 2013 Regulation Guide for Managing Corporate IT Equipment, MPC (Company sold)
- Four Ways to Create Secure Passwords in a Team Environment, Netwrix
- Big Data for Better, Faster Retail Banking Decisions, TIBCO Spotfire (Ghostwritten)
- Insight to Action: 4 Tips For Activating Your Social Data Intelligence, TrueVoice (Ghostwritten)
- 4 Effective Action Tips for Visualizing Social Data Analytics, TrueVoice (Ghostwritten)
- Social Data Intelligence 101: First Seek to Understand, TrueVoice (Ghostwritten)
- 3 Questions That Will Help You Unlock the True Potential of Your Social Data, TrueVoice (Ghostwritten)
- The Sprawling Social Data Intelligence Landscape in 2015, TrueVoice (Ghostwritten)
- The Hacked Home: Well-Connected or A Threat to Your Digital Security?, Kung Fu Security
- The Security Threat Lurking in your End-of-Use Equipment, YAHOO! Small Business Advisor
- What does PCI DSS have to do with ITAD?, The Data Center Journal
- Are You At Risk for a Spear Phishing Attack?, YAHOO! Small Business Advisor